Electronic forums such as the one you have registered with have ground rules and established etiquette for posting messages or material.
You should be considerate of the expectations and sensitivities of others on the network when posting material for electronic distribution. You must not use the Web Site to impersonate another person or misrepresent that you have authorisation to act on behalf of our website or any other party. All messages transmitted by you should correctly identify you as the sender. Any attempt to alter the system configuration, to breach the security of the network, to gain unauthorised access to other users. email accounts, or any other attempt at ‘hacking’, is prohibited, and will result in the immediate cancellation of all access and privileges and the possibility of criminal and/or civil charges being brought.
Each member is responsible for only his or her own posts. If another member breaks rules, you may ignore them or report the problem to the moderators, but you may not use it as an excuse to break rules yourself.
Volunteer moderators help us manage the forums and enforce the forum rules. The moderators cannot read every message, so they rely on members to report problem posts that they encounter. The point of moderation is not to limit discussion, promote or suppress points of view, or any other secret agenda. The goal of moderation is to keep the forums enjoyable and free from problems that detract from the experiences of our users.
By registering on the forum you are also agreeing to the following Forum Rules & Etiquette. Breach of any rule can produce warnings and / or repeated violations can produce bans. No further correspondence will be entered into.
- In order for our forums to remain friendly and open to all we ask that you respect each other at all times.
- We ask you to behave in a manner that is non-intimidatory and non-abusive and therefore help us maintain a friendly atmosphere for all users.
- No direct or indirect personal attacks or insults of any kind will be allowed.
- Posts which antagonise, belittle or humiliate other members and/or the moderators will not be tolerated, nor will racism, sexism, bigotry, hatred, violent language, threats, insults, swearing, flaming, otherwise inappropriate or hurtful language, harassment.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- No adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Bandwidth. All images and signatures must be 500 x 500 pixels or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
- Your purpose in joining or posting should not be to promote, advertise, or otherwise call attention to your site, blog, product, or business. Self-promotion is not fair to our paid advertisers. Forum posts should be free of ads and promotions that benefit the poster. Legitimate recommendations and requests for help are permitted, but in ambiguous circumstances users without a previous forum track record will not be given the benefit of the doubt.